I design all my websites based on Joomla!®, as this content management system (CMS) is available as an open source project free of charge.
From a straight-forward website with simple content pages to a very comprehensive website with integrated shop, forum, download area or blog; everything is configurable via the web browser with Joomla!® and for the most part can also be administered via the frontend. This makes handling for the future maintenance of the website very easy, even for less experienced customers.
Why did I choose Joomla!®?
- Joomla!® is free
- Numerous extensions are available, which are often available free of charge
- There is a huge community in the background for questions, instructions and further development.
- With some routine, the installation is very easy and extensions can be installed without any problems.
Whether for craft businesses or service companies – all my websites can be edited after publication simply and straightforwardly in live operation by administrators via the frontend! This is made possible thanks to the use of a CMS (Content Management System) which provides the necessary functions and structures in the background. A CMS can be seen as a “construction kit” which I configure and customize according to your needs.
Customization of ...
- Role and Rights Management
- Frontend Administration
- (Fully) Automated Backups
- E-mail Notifications
- Responsive Design (Optimized Presentation on Mobile Devices)
- SEO Optimization (Search Engines)
- Statistics Component
- Social Web Connection (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Addition of a Web Shop, Forum, Contact Form, Other Forms, Download Area, Picture Gallery, etc.
- Procurement/ implementation/ embedding of banners/graphics/images
If you want to reach as many readers as possible on the web, you cannot avoid considering the potential of the social web. Using, for example, Facebook to increase awareness provides enormous opportunities – with comparatively low administration effort! It is also ideal that posts between e. g. Facebook and the website can be automatically synchronized bidirectionally – without the need for redundant administration!
Your advantages at a glance:
- Rapid increase of awareness
- Large audience
- Low administration effort
- Automated website synchronization via feed
- Installation and use is free of charge, even for companies! (e.g. on Facebook)
- Selection of a suitable social web platform
- Set up of the social website
- Introduction into the administration of the social website
- Linking the social website to the corporate website
- Advice on effective target group-oriented marketing campaigns
- Tips for dealing with followers
Do you have very specific technical requirements for the web implementation and would like an integration with your website? Based on PHP programming, I can realize almost any wish you may have.
Note: A custom implementation is often useful when business processes have to be mapped in a web application. These must be individually simulated and implemented with the functions, contents and representations necessary in the respective process steps. I am happy to advise you on this.